BNV Homecare Agency, Inc. is dedicated to providing a supportive, compassionate, quality services in an ethical manner to home care clients.
These services, performed with dignity and respect, are available for individuals of all age regardless of race, creed, disability, or national origin.
BNV Homecare Agency, Inc. supports our caregiver staff by providing continuing education opportunities for professional growth.
Our high quality services have quickly become the trusted and reliable care for NYC (five boroughs) and Westchester County home care patients. We offer care options ranging from companionship to 24/7 skilled nursing services.
BNV Home Care Agency, Inc. is taking the first step towards a safer work environment. No one goes to work expecting to have an accident. Accidents that cause injury or illness cost workers their present and extended health, as well as, impose costs onto their employers, which affect the financial health of the company.
What is Worker’s compensation fraud?
It is willful or intentional act of making a false statement or representation in order to obtain benefits or payments. Each filed claim is reviewed and may be fully investigated. If any of the facts are found to be false, inaccurate, withheld or exaggerated, disciplinary action including termination will be taken. Legal actions may also be taken.
Universal Rule – Always Be Aware!
- Avoid Distraction
- Be Alert
- Walk Defensively/ Head Up and Know what is Going on Around You
- Know and Follow all Traffic Rules
- Make Eye Contact with Drivers when Crossing Busy Streets
- Watch Out for Parked Vehicles
- Stay in Well- Lit Areas
- Be Cautions when Crossing Driveways and Alleyways
- Do Not Walk in Busy Roadways
- Wear Sensible and Weather Appropriate Footwear at All Times
Public Transportation Safety
- Avoid Distraction- Do Not Use Headphones
- Plan Your Route Ahead of Time
- Do Not Run to the Train or Jump to Board a Train
- Never Attempt to Board a Subway Train Once the Doors Begin to Close
- Be Aware of Wet, Snowy, Icy Conditions
- Do Not Sleep on a Train or Bus
- Be Aware of Loud Arguments or Commotion that may be Staged as a Distraction by a Pickpocket. It is the employee’s responsibilities to report all accidents and incidents involving the patient and or the caregiver. This must be done immediately so appropriate reports can be filed.
96-60 Queens BLVD
Rego Park NY 11374
500 Willis Ave 2nd Floor
Bronx NY 10455
1009 Brighton Beach Ave 4th Floor
Brooklyn NY 11235
NEW YORK CITY
210 Canal Street Suite 311
New York, NY 10013
2351 Hylan Blvd
Staten Island, New York 10306
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Mon – Fri: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sat – Sun: Closed